Been caught up preparing for the CFA Level I Exam the last week, so I really haven’t gotten too much writing done. Now that the exam is over I can focus more energy on writing. Unfortunately it will probably be next week before I really get back in the swing of things. I have three freelance assignments due this week.
In any event, here’s what on the horizon:
- Additional promotion for “Vampire Brides from Planet Hell” (if you haven’t seen the review posted on The Extremis Review, check it out)
- Submit a flash horror story to Bewildering Stories
- Complete a substantial rewrite of another horror story, “Sweet Home,” which I will evetually self-publish
- Continue posting chapters of The Bazaar according to schedule
- Continue draft of novel manuscript
Plenty to do in the coming weeks!